Active Duty Military Out-of-State
We will be happy to work with you on your DMV needs while in our community or while you are away.
If you are outside of Alaska, please provide the following for a transaction on a vehicle, trailer, motorhome or motorcycle in the State of Alaska:
- Completed Alaska Vehicle Transaction Application
- Mailing and physical addresses should be your current out-of state address
- Make sure you complete this document in full as we cannot write anything in on your behalf once it arrives in the mail
- Ownership Document(s) – Title, MCO or other comparable document
- Title must be properly released from the previous owner(s), including odometer reading, and assigned to the applicant.
- Manufacturer Certificate of Origin (MCO) properly assigned to the applicant by a licensed dealer or applicants name printed on the front directly from manufacturer
- Lien Release (if applicable)
- Original title with lien released OR
- Lien satisfaction letter from listed lien holder
- NOTE: A lien release is required when a title has a lienholder on it and you are requesting an Alaska title, regardless of whether the lien has been paid or not. You may obtain a letter from the lienholder stating that the lien release is conditional on placing a new lien on the Alaska title.
- Copy of your LES (Leave and Earning Statement) within last 60 days showing Alaska as your state of residency
- Odometer Disclosure*
- *Required in most instances
- Copy of current State of Alaska driver's license
- Email all documents for review and fee quote to email@example.com. All documents will be reviewed for accuracy and we will email you if any changes need to be made. Once you have this email you may mail all the documents to one of the addresses below.
You may mail your documents and Service Agreement to:
PO Box 56300
2156 Bunge St (FedEx and UPS only)
North Pole, AK 99705
Express Title and Tag is a privately owned company. Our services are not paid for by the State of Alaska, therefore, a service fee is imposed on all transactions.